My friend Steve Austin is launching a FREE Self-Care Challenge on Monday February 27th. Self-care is so vitally important so check out this information below and get involved.
“Self-care” is one of pop psychology’s latest buzzwords, but my brand-new, 7-day challenge is a guide full of helpful, practical content for readers from all walks of life.
If you have ever felt hopeless or believed that all the bad things in your life are beyond redemption, if you have ever felt unworthy of being loved or accepted or feared what would happen if people found out your secrets, you will find this 7-Day Self-Care Challenge to be a comfort and a guide for a new kind of living. No matter your starting point, the tools in this quick self-care overview will help brave but wounded souls begin to answer the question, “Now what?”
Recovery and self-care are possible. I know that because I have hit rock bottom and lived to tell about it. I believe this simple 7-day challenge will motivate others to not only seek the help they need, but also spark a discussion around the necessity of self-care in everyday life.
What is Self-Care?
Experts at the University of Kentucky define it like this:
Self-care includes any intentional actions you take to care for your physical, mental and emotional health. Good self-care is a challenge for many people and it can be especially challenging for survivors of interpersonal violence and abuse. It can also be an important part of the healing process. Self-care is unique for everyone.
How Does the Self-Care Challenge Work?
- Each day, you’ll receive an email with a self-care challenge, including follow-up questions and a “Messy Grace Mantra.”
- You’ll also have access to a closed Facebook group where you can connect with and encourage others who are doing the self-care challenge, too. This is a great way to build community!
- In short, you’ll have all the tools you need to make this challenge a success!
What’s In it for Me?
- Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed?
- Are you drowning in a sea of shame?
- Does it seem impossible to tell others “NO”?
- Are you struggling with addiction?
- Does anyone actually know the “REAL” you?
- Does anxiety whisper white noise in your ear?
- Is the black dog of depression nipping at your heels?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, the 7-Day Self-Care Challenge will give you tips and tricks to take better care and control of your life. If you don’t take good care of yourself, nobody else will!
Ready to start the challenge? Just click here!
Or go to www.jointheselfcarechallenge.com
Challenge Begins Monday 2/27/17!